Distillery only release
- Produced in honor of Zack and Bryan's trip to his parents house during college.
- Luckily Mr. Clary was stationed in Naples, Italy and the guys got to sample Limoncello.
- Its simple to make, ask for volunteers and have them peel 900 lemons, give them a free bottle and some drinks along the way, then soak the peels in grain alcohol for four weeks, add simple syrup and RO water. Voila! Deliziosa!
- Delicate balance of citrus, sugar, and alcohol.
- AMAZINGLY light and goes down easy.
- Perfect for after dinner drinks.
- Store the bottle in the frezer and pour into frozen shot glasses
- Pour over vanilla ice cream
- Local Houston pickup onle, no shipping or delivery
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Please bring your drivers license at pickup
- Limit 2 x750ml (or equivalent) bottles per person (drivers license must be provided) per 30 day period as per TABC rules
- Bottles may be picked up until 9pm Mon-Sat, no bottle sales on Sunday