Oak Forest Gin - 115 Proof (Navy Strength)
Distillery only release
- Developed over the course of 8 months in house by our resident royal subject/PhD Chemist, Dr. Hardisty.
- Our gins are masserated and redistilled onsite in extremely small batches which the first release is limited to 132 bottles of navy strength.
- We named our gins after our ajourning neighhborhood which we are proud to be a part of, this Navy strength gin is named after Oak Forest and comes in at 115 proof!
- Botanicals include: Juniper, corriander, anjelica, fresh lime, dried lemmon, dried orange, corriander, mixed peppercorn
- Crafted to a texas palate, stronger and more in your face than its Garden Oaks counterpart, this gin full of citrus flavor and has the kick of a navy strength Gin
- Aroma: Balanced floral and ctirus with subtle hints of pine and complex earthy, bittersweet
- Taste: Citrus forward with balance of earth and chi tea
- Finish:Punch of citrus finish with navy strength hair on your chest
- Works well in a negroni, gin fizz, or spanish style gin & tonic
- Local Houston pickup onle, no shipping or delivery
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Please bring your drivers license at pickup
- Limit 2 x750ml (or equivalent) bottles per person (drivers license must be provided) per 30 day period as per TABC rules
- Bottles may be picked up until 9pm Mon-Sat, no bottle sales on Sunday