Garden Oaks Gin - 92 Proof
Distillery only release
- Developed over the course of 8 months in house by our resident royal subject/PhD Chemist, Dr. Hardisty.
- Our gins are masserated and redistilled onsite in extremely small batches which the first release is limited to 184 bottles.
- We named our gins after our ajourning neighhborhood which we are proud to be a part of, this gin is named after Garden Oaks and comes in at 92 proof.
- Botanicals include: Juniper, corriander, anjelica, lime leaf, dried lemmon, orris root, mixed peppercorn
- Crafted to a texas palate, more subtle than its Oak Forest counterpart, this gin has subtle citrus and pine-y notes
- Aroma: Dry, sweet and clean citrus aroma with juniper and pine
- Taste: Strong, sweet and woody Citrus, a strong sweet and woody flavor with hints of grass and hay
- Finish:Punch of citrus finish with navy strength hair on your chest
- French 75, other classic coktials and spanish style gin & tonic
- Local Houston pickup onle, no shipping or delivery
- Must be 21+ to purchase
- Please bring your drivers license at pickup
- Limit 2 x750ml (or equivalent) bottles per person (drivers license must be provided) per 30 day period as per TABC rules
- Bottles may be picked up until 9pm Mon-Sat, no bottle sales on Sunday